Thursday, February 23, 2006

4 Points!

Last month Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in a game. Then last night, I scored four. I'm not saying I'm as good as Kobe Bryant, but you can't argue with stats. In last night's game I was 2 of 3 from the field, had one assist, and hauled in an impressive three rebounds. If only I was available for fantasy teams. There were no photographers at the game, so I did this quick sketch of what my layup probably looked like. I don't remember actually touching the rim, but a point's a point. And I had FOUR of them! We lost.

3 comments:

Blogerts said...

That's impressive. Is that an actual photo? Wait a minute... you're fooling aren't you? 4 points. That's impossible.

Adrian Ropp said...

I GUESS that's impressive, but I'd really be impressed if you'd slam dunked the chubby scout.

Joe Fowler said...

Chu Be scout! Chu Be Scout!