Friday, August 11, 2006

Best Purchase Ever!

I just saw this on DisneyShopping.com this morning. About 30 seconds later, I had ordered one. We already have similar statues of Pinocchio, Mr. Toad, the Crocodile from Peter Pan, the Mad Hatter, Pongo, and Big Al... which reminds me - where are we going to put this? Our house ran out of room for these things long ago. I guess we could keep it in the tub, but then where will the Mad Hatter go?

Of all the things I've ever done with money, this Song of the South statue was the best... today. Though lunch was also pretty good.

4 comments:

Ken Chandler said...

Shane, you've got the best stuff of anybody I know. Covet, covet, covet! I'll trade you my 9 month old for your Peter Pan Crocodile. Think about it...

And you know I was joking about the Bear and the Beaver comment, right? Of course they're otters, I mean... squirrels.

Blogerts said...

You must be makin' a dollah-a-minute to afford stuff like this. Well done.

Angel said...

we're the same way.
We put toys on a rail "hood" just above where your curtains hang.

Joe Fowler said...

They said yo couldn't do it, but you showed them... you'll show them all. HAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, somebody make it stop...