Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lucille Bluth

Hey, look! Another Arrested Development sketch! This is Lucille Bluth... a terrible person, and therefore a great character. Here are some of my favorite "Lucille" quotes:

"Everything I've said about you can be covered with makeup and a lie about a thyroid problem."

"It’s his glasses. They make him look like a lizard. Plus he’s self-conscious."

"I don’t criticize you. And if you’re worried about criticism, sometimes a diet is the best defense."

And when her granddaughter asked if they could go get ice cream:
"I don’t think so. That chubby little wrist of yours is testing the tensile strength of this bracelet as it is."

I may have to take a break from doing these character drawings so I can accomplish other things with my life, but Michael, George Sr., G.O.B., George Michael, Lindsay, and Maeby will all be on the way someday.

11 comments:

Aaron said...

Guess what's back?!?

Outstanding work Mr. Artist, or is it just Artist?

Unknown said...

i see how you are. A lil taste of arrested fun to get me hooked....then bamn , the shakes and moood swings and depression.


I pray that you are not doin me like that...

Anonymous said...

Lest you forget you have no life besides drawing. Keep up the good work.

Caldwell Tanner said...

you're stuff is great! you are great.
I'm Caldwell! Jed and I are interning together, and he said you were awesome. After further investigation I would have to agree.

Ben Reynolds said...

Thats a great caricature man! I also can't wait to see Ratatouille...should be sweet!

Jed Henry said...

What's the big tv series on right now, shane? anything good out there?

jed

L. D. Torres said...

Probably the funniest blog I've read in a very very long while! I think a punch in John Lasseter's neck will be in order if we don't read your name in the credits of Pixar's next hit ;) ... btw, have you considered putting together an 'Arrested Developement' comic? The Legacy can still go on!

Anonymous said...

These Arrested Development sketches are awesome. I can't wait for the rest.

Anonymous said...

muahahahaha I love Lucille and it's about time someone gave the Bluth's their props!
But you missed the best line which I trot out whenever my roommate chastises me for not going to the gym as he chows down a pint of Ben and Jerry's "you want your belt to buckle, not the chair."

btw, I work with Gina, which pretty much means I rule by association. Oh and I am not a Killer Whale. I'm not!

Sam Sweet said...

Still waiting for the promised Michael, George Sr., Gob, George Michael, Linday, and Maeby...jus' sittin' here waitin'...

Sam Sweet said...

Still waiting for the promised Michael, George Sr., G.O.B., George Michael, Lindsay, and Maeby. Jus' sittin' here waitin'...