Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chuckle-to-Yourself Cats

It's not often that I create fan art... especially fan art that openly mocks the thing I'm a fan of... but I decided to try it this once. These cats are based on my good friend Adam Koford's Laugh-Out-Loud Cats. Adam and I shared an office here at Avalanche for a few years before he was moved to another office last week to focus on another project. He's a funny man and an easy guy to share an office with, and I'm happy to say that his pleasant demeanor is as inoffensive as his scent.

I've shared offices with a bunch of guys in recent years, and while all of them have been subject to my interesting assortment of music, only most of them complained about it. I probably should honor all of them with fan art, but instead of that, I'll just post links to their blogs, a few of which have been updated in the last year. This is a good group of guys... some of my best friends. Many thanks to all of them for making "work" seem like "a little better than work."

5 comments:

Adrian Ropp said...

Nice one. Wow, you're really lonely in that big empty office, aren't you?

Unknown said...

I am truly touched by this uncharacteristic* heart-feltedness, Shane. All this solitude has really done you some good. I say we sequester you even further. There's an empty area of the parking garage where your stuff will probably fit. Please start moving immediately.

*It's not really uncharacteristic, I once saw you cry while listening to Gene Autry. Whoever that is.

Unknown said...

Awesome. And I recently realized we've never shared an office. How sad.

Seth Hippen said...

The world would be a better place if there were more Shanes to share an office with. Yup, I'm one lucky dude.

Scott Wiser said...

Inspiring Blog! I'm excited to break into the industry and work with great people like you and the others you mentioned.