Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dead Man's Party

If you're a zombie... congratulations. You've just been granted a second chance at life... a chance to do all that you missed before your original demise. So why is it that the first act for most of the "living dead" is to vandalize people's homes? Are they lying in their graves thinking, "I totally wasted my life! Why didn't I spend more time kicking in walls, ripping doors from their hinges, and uprooting floorboards?" Then along comes some curse on humanity or a Michael Jackson video (it can be difficult to differentiate between the two), and without hesitation they set out to inflict property damage.

If I ever become a zombie, first I'm going on an Alaskan cruise, because as things are shaping up in my current life, I'm going to die before that happens. A zombie cruise ship... take it and run, Hollywood! Pure gold. This zombie has decided to enjoy his new life a little. It's a dead man's party! Who could ask for more?

Actually he was probably alive and well before he had a bite of that cotton candy... vile snack food of the damned!

19 comments:

Richtoon said...

This is a great drawing! Floating arm... LOL!!

ohmyalikins said...

I love that his arm is sticking around, even though it could be off on it's own wild and crazy adventure! lol!

Let's see, you're dead, what are you going to do next?? I'm going to Disneyland!

Sweet drawing! Love it! ;)

Todd Oman said...

Awesome drawing! The floating arm was a great idea.

Unknown said...

Ahah, I like this artorks! It make me smile!!! See you soon, bye!!

Unknown said...

hahah awesome pic and read once again! So fun! I really like his shoe. Sad that the pair got split up... The balloon and cotton candy make up for it though

Kyle Marshall said...

Hahaha,nice work, I love the zomie expression

KEVSU said...

That is one strong balloon. Am I right? HA HA HA...right? What's a zombie?

Chris Graf said...

this pic makes me laugh. nice color job, design is solid!

Sebastien Gallego said...

This one is GREAT Shane! Love it!!

Unknown said...

oh maaan this made me laugh! Your stuff is better than most of the cartoons I've seen. Both the image and writing are great. Thanks for brightening my day!

sarah said...

This is awesome. I love the plan too... hopefully no one will sever your head before you make it to Fiji or someplace nice and warm.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Superb zombie piccy,very funny indeed !!!!

Seth Hippen said...

You have a way with words and zombies.

flipstudios said...

very funny. cool character too.

Unknown said...

This is wicked awesome!!

Audrey said...

GROOOODYYYYY
GROOOOOOSSSSS
SIIIIIIICK
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EeeeeeeeEK
UUUUUUK
EwwwwwWWWWwwwweeeeeee
Hope that's the reaction you were pulling for because if it wasn't you probably failed. :)

Stephen M. Levinson said...

haha awesome drawing! Funny stuff!

Jo Bling said...

:-D Class drawing, squire! Sounds like a regular cruise for over-60's to me... The shambling mass of flakey/flabby skinned figures who smell a bit funny...

Carol Roque said...

heh.. yup! youre still amazing.