Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

What's this?  A blog update?!  Already?  Well, it's clearly not Shark Week, so that means it must be Easter!  If it weren't for these two popular holidays, my blog would be completely dead.  It's hanging in there for now, though... like an egg on a string.  That's going to be the phrase of the future.  Use it.

This drawing raises an inescapable question, and even though you're hoping otherwise, the answer to that question is indeed "children."  Happy Easter, everybody.  I hope you catch lots of kids.

4 comments:

Lindy Rae said...

Your Easter drawings are always so....horrific. I'll warn our children not to collect eggs this year. The Easter bunny's up to no good.

Sam Nielson said...

We can't all be motivated out of good will toward men, I guess. I just want to know what happens to the kids afterward.

Ken Chandler said...

This is how I got my four. The adoption agencies wouldn't give in, so I had to do something. It all worked out in the end. Though my poor kids... stuck with me for all time. I think a moment of silence is in order. Thank you.

Jim Rice said...

Great as always...would make a great post on GameArtBuddies...http://gameartbuddies.blogspot.com/